The helmet is based on the original in remainders of the knight's town in Siedladkowie over Guard - dated 1380-85 ( Wielkopolska ).
The helmet is made of special steel C45 plate 2 mm thick.
This part of armour may be ordered in the following versions:
Helmet can posses:
- catch for peacock’s feathers (7,80 EURO)
- tubular catches (20 EURO)
- leather stripe to hook the chain mail (6 EURO).
-lining No. 104 or No 128 section accessories
- a chainmail - 50 EUR
- a chainmail with the riveted flat rings ( two last pictures ) - 117 EUR
- attachment lining at the helmet -8,50 EUR
- a belt under a chin - 6 EUR
The steel C45 is better than normal steel. You look at this side about information technical steel: