The helmet is based on the original - curtain helmet the Klappvisier dated 1385. The original is in armoury lock Churburg ( executed in Lubeck - northern Germanys ).
The helmet is made of special steel C45 plate 2 mm .
This part of armour may be ordered in the following versions:
This helmet can posses :
- catch for peacock's feathers (7,80 EUR )
- tubular catches (20 EUR )
- leather stripe to hook the chain mail (6 EUR ).
-lining No. 104 or NO 128 section accessories
- a chainmail - 50 EUR
- a chainmail with the riveted flat rings ( two last pictures ) - 117 EUR
- attachment lining at the helmet -8,50 EUR
- a belt under a chin - 6 EUR
-a blockade of curtain - 20 EUR
-the helmet's cover - 5,21 EUR
The steel C45 is better than normal steel. You look at this side about information technical steel: